Invalid SIM card and i just purchased minutes today

Invalid SIM card and i just purchased minutes today

Postby Amradheth » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Some how my phone started displaying invalid sim card about a month ago. I dont know what happened. I tried removing it, wiping it, reseating it. Today I got minutes because i though maybe that was the problem, it said the minutes activated to my account but I cant make calls or recieve them, or texts either. I didnt know that I wasnt supposed to buy minutes when the phone said invalid simcard, my husband just made me aware of it and im very upset, im mad at myself for not knowing not to buy the minutes ect.. Can you please help me tracphone. You are who I go through, I have an LGL44VL. Please contact me as soon as possible, i hope my minutes can still be used, if anyone else knows what to do id be greatful. Like i said it happened out of nowhere. I was without minutes for about 3 months though because im on a very low budget after losing my last job. So if i can recover the mnutes and also fix the sim card that would be wonderful. Thank you so much
Amradheth

Re: Invalid SIM card and i just purchased minutes today

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:25 am

Hi Amradheth. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to LG