How does one ask questions or post information

Re: How does one ask questions or post information

Postby PPClarke » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:16 am

Hi Tracfone Larry, I got your message which is just a link to live chat. When I tried to use it it was currently unavailable. I can assure you that my voice mail icon issue is not a security issue and I give you full permission to answer my question on this forum. If any one else out there knows how to get rid of the voice mail icon after the voice mail has been deleted could you post the solution here.
PPClarke

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:54 am

Hi PPClarke. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I've sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox.
TracFone - Ashley

Postby PPClarke » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:51 pm

I found the answer on Android central forums. Go to settings-apps-phone and clear data. I have no idea why tracfone couldn't give this info.
PPClarke

Postby johnnyccc » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:24 am

I have been getting a google play services error for quite a while now and now I am getting another error and my android keyboard no longer works.
johnnyccc

Postby TracFone - Amber » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:26 am

Hi johnnyccc. My name is TracFone Amber. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Postby janet1852 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:03 pm

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi TVANCEGA. My name is TracFone Maria. You can post your questions here on this thread. How can we help you? Thanks.
What can I do about a forgotten password for voicemail?
janet1852

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:50 am

Hi janet1852. My name is TracFone Larry. We can reset the voicemail password. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby swparks2007 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:13 pm

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi TVANCEGA. My name is TracFone Maria. You can post your questions here on this thread. How can we help you? Thanks.

Just purchased two new Tracfones on QVC. Ported our numbers over last night. My wife's phone works perfectly. My LG Premiere LTE won't send or receive texts. Will send picture messages fine, but no text messages.

Went round-and-round for two hours with Tracfone. Is there a fix? Thank you!
swparks2007

Postby swparks2007 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Purchased two Tracfone LG Premiere LTE phones via QVC.

Ported both our numbers over from T-Mobile.

Wife's phone ported and works perfectly. My phone ported and does everything but send and receive text messages.

Pictures message send and receive fine, but text messages stay on "Sending" until the message fails.

Spent two useless hours on the phone with Tracfone.

Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Scott
swparks2007

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Hi swparks2007. We apologize for the trouble. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

PreviousNext

Return to LG