How does one ask questions or post information

How does one ask questions or post information

Postby kjb369151 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:12 pm

Hey, I've been looking around your forms and I can't seem to find any information about joining a forum.
Really, I can't find anything that is pertinent to using this or getting any information about anything that could help me. It seems that all the information that should be in the form is sent by mail to the person who asked it. What the heck is the problem. Why does everything seem to be a great secret and why isn't there someplace to for help for this so called form that you have.

Signed
You make me fell stupid. :oops:
kjb369151

Re: How does one ask questions or post information

Postby alita » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi kjb369151. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Not all issues/queries can be answered/post publicly due to security purposes. We send and resolve the issue privately if there is an account involved. If you have any further questions or concerns, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
alita

Postby TVANCEGA » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:49 pm

I have the same question. Don't know how to post. ??
TVANCEGA

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi TVANCEGA. My name is TracFone Maria. You can post your questions here on this thread. How can we help you? Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby TVANCEGA » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:59 pm

I have an Alcatel phone from TRACFONE. How can I delay calls from going to voicemail? Also, how can I e-mail photos I've taken on my phone? Also, how do I delete photos from album?
TVANCEGA

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi TVANCEGA. My name is TracFone Maria. To further assist you with your queries, please check your Forum inbox for a private message. The Forum inbox is located at the upper left corner of this Forum beside the User Control Panel (1 new message). Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby sntrypilot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Hello. I wanted to buy a TracFone because of their low prices, but can not have a cell phone that accesses the internet (for legal reasons). So I called TracFone customer support and asked "Does the LG441G cell phone have internet access?" I was told by the CSR that "because the LG441G is a flip-phone, it does NOT have internet access." So I bought the phone and a 1 year/400 minute phone card and activated the phone. It took me exactly 0.17 minutes to determine that I can not legally have the phone because it has internet access. So I called TracFone again and asked how do I return the phone and card -- because I have no use for either. I was told "to go to a Fed Ex store and ask for the TracFone contract." This sounded very strange to me (I've never heard any company tell me to do this on any of their return instuctions, so I asked the CSR again to repeat the instructions and they were the same. But I'm still skeptical. Could you please tell me exactly how do I return the phone ($9.84 plus tax) and the activated card ($99.88 plus tax) to receive a refund? It is not my fault that I acted in good faith on the information provided to me by a TracFone CSR. Thank you. David Shafer
sntrypilot

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi sntrypilot. My name is TracFone Maria. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby rnelson » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:03 pm

I purchased a Tracfone Alcatel Onetouch Pixi Pulsar today, and was told I could bluetooth information from my old phone to the new one. When the sending device tries, the Alcatel displays a message that an attempt is being made to send data, and asks if it is okay. The message very quickly goes away, and has has nothing for me to press to accept the data. What's wrong?
rnelson

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:07 pm

Hi, rnelson. My name is TracFone Kyle. We will need to check that. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Tracfone - Kyle

Next

Return to LG