Invalid SIM card error: The device associated with the infor

Invalid SIM card error: The device associated with the infor

Postby hallenlubas » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:53 pm

I am trying to buy minutes for a phone that hasn't been active in a while. I get this error:
The device associated with the information you provided has an invalid status. Please review the information and try again.

My sim, serial and pin are all valid. What do I need to do to get the phone active again?
hallenlubas

Re: Invalid SIM card error: The device associated with the i

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Hi hallenlubas. I'm TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered while buying an airtime. Allow us to further check on it so we can have the issue resolved as soon as possible.Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Vernexto » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:01 pm

I am also facing this issue. It’s a phone that I haven’t used in about a year, but cannot seem to make use of the existing SIM to set up either a new number or use the previous one. Dialing 611611 just results in an error that my phone cannot be validated.
Vernexto

Postby Jude » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:48 pm

Hi Vernexto. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to LG