Pending Transaction

Re: Pending Transaction

Postby PendingCustomer » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Where is my reply? Where is the person who will fix the "pending transaction"?

WHERE? This is TWO DAYS now I have NO PHONE SERVICE!

URGENT TO GET IT FIXED NOW!

What is the PROOOOBBBBLLLEEEMMM??? Can't you even TALK TO ME?????

What is it, you don't want to publish my complaints so that others can see them? You might lose business? Well, I am vocal, other sites WILL find out and the longer you wait, the worse I will write about your customer NON-service.

At least let me know if I could purchase more airtime and it WOULD go through? From what I have seen, that is not possible, that that TOO would get hung up in your system.

Your system needs to have an automatic checker that sweeps all the accounts to find any that did not go through, that are "pending transactions" so that your people -- yes, YOUR people can fix them all. It is not MY responsibility to fix YOUR errors!

Get with it!!!!
PendingCustomer

Postby PendingCustomer » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:39 pm

BTW, I have sent in my complaint to the FCC already. To the CHAIRMAN!
PendingCustomer

Postby PendingCustomer » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:37 pm

Is there no one on duty? I can give all particulars in a PM IF SOMEONE WILL RESPOND TO ME! I have very serious business pending and CANNOT have NO PHONE SERVICE and the no phone service is caused by TRACFONE!!!!!!

I PAID my monthly billing charge, it has been DEDUCTED from my bank account, yet Tracfone sees fit to NOT FIX THEIR OWN PROBLEM!!!! This is now the FOURTH DAY!! What does it TAKE to roust someone to fix it?

Do NOT tell me to CALL with NO PHONE SERVICE! Do NOT tell me to use the CHAT that has NO LINK to activate it.

Once upon a time we could make a "ticket" giving all the particulars and then wait for an answer. But now? There is NO PLACE on the website to do that, at least not that I could find by following links and by searching. If there is such a place, it is HIDDEN so that customers cannot find it.

Send me a PM and let's get this FIXED right away!
PendingCustomer

Postby JPAL01913 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:36 am

PENDING TRANACTION FOR THE PAST WEEK
JPAL01913

Postby JPAL01913 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:02 am

I too have "pending transaction for a week now.

Help!
JPAL01913

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:29 am

Hi JPAL01913. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you address your pending transaction issue. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to LG