LG 41C will no longer be supported by end of year

Re: LG 41C will no longer be supported by end of year

Postby Lisaandandre » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:11 pm

My phone already lost support because of Tracfone partners upgrading their network!
I just tried to reactivate a Tracfone that I own and used back in April of this year and got this message:
"Important Message!
Our partners are upgrading their network to provide you with the highest quality service. Unfortunately, this phone is not compatible and can't be activated.
"But don't worry, because we're offering you $40 off any phone purchase of $40.99 or more today! Just call us at 1-800-867-7183 to get your offer."
So I tried to call the phone number and tried to work my way through the system, but it kept insisting I give it my phone number. Since the phone was inactive, I don't HAVE a phone number to give. Finally, the recorded message said something like, "I can't help you if you don't have a phone number. Goodbye," and hung up on me.
NOW what do I do? I thought I'd try posting here and hope for one of those nice Tracfone people to reply and help me out. Please?
Lisaandandre

Postby Lisaandandre » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:48 pm

My phone already lost support because of Tracfone partners upgrading their network!
I just tried to reactivate a Tracfone that I own and used back in April of this year and got this message:
"Important Message!
Our partners are upgrading their network to provide you with the highest quality service. Unfortunately, this phone is not compatible and can't be activated.
"But don't worry, because we're offering you $40 off any phone purchase of $40.99 or more today! Just call us at 1-800-867-7183 to get your offer."
So I tried to call the phone number and tried to work my way through the system, but it kept insisting I give it my phone number. Since the phone was inactive, I don't HAVE a phone number to give. Finally, the recorded message said something like, "I can't help you if you don't have a phone number. Goodbye," and hung up on me.
NOW what do I do? I thought I'd try posting here and hope for one of those nice Tracfone people to reply and help me out. Please?
Lisaandandre

Postby Lisaandandre » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 pm

"Important Message!
Lisaandandre

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi Lisaandandre. My name is TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Yes, we are always here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Previous

Return to LG