pending transaction

pending transaction

Postby rinkuhero » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 pm

hi, one of my phones has 0 minutes, even though i auto-renewed it last week. i logged in to check why, and it says:

"Your device has a pending transaction. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
This device currently has a pending transaction. To complete the transaction, please turn your device OFF and back ON. Then, wait a few minutes."

i tried turning it off and then on, and waiting a few minutes, and tried clicking resolve, but none of that worked. could anyone recommend what i should do? it is an older phone (LG 840G).
rinkuhero

Re: pending transaction

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:02 am

Hi rinkuhero. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We'll review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby syllypryde » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:36 pm

My father got a new phone for his tracFone account and is giving me his old phone. I logged into my account and attempted to transfer my data and new number to the new phone. Several issues occured:

-My tracFone account does not show my current device.
-I had to edit my profile information because it was gone for some strange reason.
-When I attempted to transfer my number to the new phone both on the tracFone website as well as the tracFone 800 number, it keeps saying my transaction is pending but nothing is being transferred.
-When I call the 800 number I cannot reach an agent to talk to directly.

My mother had same problem because my dad's number was in the older phone. Tech had to due something on their end. Also, my account shows no device. It is as if my current phone and tracFone plan does not exist. Please help.

Sincerely,
Patrick Knowles II
syllypryde

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:20 am

Hi syllypryde. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the trouble this has caused you. review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Coopermiles » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:18 pm

Hello I am having the same problem with a "pending transaction" locking up the phone. I can't even dial 611.
Coopermiles

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:25 am

Hi Coopermiles. We're sorry for the inconvenience this have caused you. Allow us to further check your account so we can have this issue resolved. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to LG