can't make calls

can't make calls

Postby UncleD » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:01 pm

Every since the bombing in Nashville on Christmas day 2020, I cannot make any calls on my Tracfone.
I get the following message: "Emergency Calls Only".
It's been nearly a month of no phone use. When will this clear?
UncleD

Re: can't make calls

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:16 pm

Hi UncleD. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry that you are still unable to make phone calls. We can take a look into this an ensure that there's a resolution for you today. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby UncleD » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:34 pm

Monday Jan 25 2021.. Still can't make any calls on my TracFone. Still get the "Emergency Calls Message" on my phone when trying to make outgoing call.

Why do I have to figure out the solution? Can't TracFone check into this?
UncleD

Postby Jude » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:36 pm

Hi UncleD. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Samsung