Samsung J7 Crown - No LTE or Mobile Data

Re: Samsung J7 Crown - No LTE or Mobile Data

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:34 pm

Hi fwoods. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Should you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby papa pete » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:01 pm

I wish that would work on my S20+5G phone but Tracfone has my APN function grayed out and no APN is displayed.
Last the ADD function in the APN settings is grayed out. I believe this comes from the sin card or in the software that is pushed to the phone during activation. The internet stated that some carriers disable this function and that the carrier needs to PUSH the APN to the phone. In my case there is no APN on the phone but I can dial out and receive calls but can not get and data downloaded with mobile data on and wi-fi off. As of about 10 days ago tracfone did not know how to solve the problem. Samsung and Verizon state that since this is a 5G capable phone for all of the functions to work it needs a upgraded SIM (5G SIM). TracFone knows nothing about this. I am wondering if Tracfone carrier using T-Mobile and AT&T networks have the same problem. Target markets a S20+5g i believe that is on AT&T network. Can anyone expand on this subject?
papa pete

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:56 pm

Hi papa pete. This is TracFone - Maria. We are very sorry to hear that you are having problems with your data connection. We would like to have an opportunity to assist you with your concern and provide a concrete resolution for this issue. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Thc432 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:53 pm

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi TracDoll. This is TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you're unable to use your mobile data. Allow us to further check on it so we can provide a concrete resolution for this issue. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Thc432

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:33 pm

Hi Thc432. I'm TracFone - Maria. Are you having data problems with your phone? Please know that we are here to help you. For further assistance, kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby lawpdx » Sun May 23, 2021 6:21 pm

I am experiencing the same problem, no LTE or Mobile Data. Please advise on how to correct this issue. Thank you for your assistance.
lawpdx

Postby lawpdx » Sun May 23, 2021 6:25 pm

JNB wrote:I am experiencing the same problem, no LTE or Mobile Data. Please advise on how to correct this issue. Thank you for your assistance.
lawpdx

Postby Jude » Mon May 24, 2021 12:38 pm

Hi lawpd. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
Jude

one mo

Postby billybl » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:05 pm

billybl

Postby IsabelleChristina » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:06 pm

My mobile data hasn't been working for a week. I go to my SIM card status, and it says that my mobile data has been disconnected
IsabelleChristina

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung