Samsung keyboard message

Samsung keyboard message

Postby captainruss99 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:09 pm

Good day. I have a J7 Crown that keeps popping the message " samsung keyboard keeps stopping". The message started in the middle of the night while on the charger. Under the message it has 2 choices to click on; 'app info', and 'close app'. Clicking on either one of those does nothing, the message keeps on coming up. I can receive and make calls, get texts, but cannot answer them. Any ideas? thanks, Russ
captainruss99

Re: Samsung keyboard message

Postby Jude » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:18 pm

Hi captainruss99. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize that you're getting that message on your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Re: Samsung keyboard message

Postby captainruss99 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:51 pm

Boy did this start a mess! Online chat with a Tracfone rep, instructed me how to do a factory reset. It worked as far as getting my keyboard back, but now I can't use my phone. What good is a keyboard if the phone can't be used? It now has a Google security issue. When setting up the phone, it asks for a Google e-mail address and a password from my Google account. I enter both, and it accepts both as matching the info that Google has in my account. No incorrect email or password (they are outlined in red if they are incorrect). The problem is, after entering this info, it asks for it again, and again, and again, never allowing me to get past that point. I did 2 more chats with Tracfone reps, and they said it's not their issue, it must be Samsung or Googles deal. Well I bought the phone from Tracfone for over $100, and used it for a couple of weeks, and now it doesn't work. I had to buy a TCL A502 (not a great phone, by any means) just to get by, while I try to get the J7 back to life, or find another cell carrier to do business with. The other phone was $40 bucks, on top of the J7. Not very happy.
captainruss99

Return to Samsung