Battery Drain Because of Accuweather?

Battery Drain Because of Accuweather?

Postby ebrid001 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Hello,

I have a TracFone account and a Samsung phone, model Galaxy J3 Luna Pro,version 6.0.1.

My screen normally displays the time,a weather icon,and the temperature. I have the update set to every six hours. Normally,when I touch the,"updated",it goes to the AccuWeather screen and it reloads with the latest temperature and weather.

But,my AccuWeather has not updated since 1/5 12:55pm.

When I try to update it,the circle spins in the lower right corner,but it never says anything like,"failed to connect". I suspect it is constantly spinning trying to connect.

Another problem is while I was using a Medium Power Saving Mode,I was losing 50% to 60% of my battery every twelve hours or so.

I went to Maximum power saving mode and the drainage problem resolved. (The battery is fine).

Is there a way to make AccuWeather work correctly,that is,to update properly? If not,how do I disable it?

I checked Settings>Applications> and I can't find an AccuWeather app to disable?

How do I resolve this?

----------

Thank you.
ebrid001

Re: Battery Drain Because of Accuweather?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:43 pm

Hi ebrid001. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry to hear that you are having problems with your applications. Allow us to further check on it so we can have the issue resolved as quickly as possible. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Samsung