samsung j3 orbit - no data

samsung j3 orbit - no data

Postby Docjon » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:50 am

Two weeks ago, I purchased a Samsung j3 orbit S367 from your Ebay account here. I can connect to the internet through my WiFi, but I cannot use my data. Every time I try, Chrome tells me I have no internet, as does Firefox.

A tornado went through here a couple days ago, and I couldn't get on the internet until my power and WiFi were restored. I had two days to mess with every conceivable setting, and nothing seemed to work.

One thing that seems odd- when I go to my account page, it thinks I'm still using my LG Sunset, my previous phone. Don't know if that could be a problem or if that info might help.

I hope you folks can help me get my new phone working so the next time a natural disaster occurs, I can communicate with the rest of the world.

Thanks.
Docjon

Re: samsung j3 orbit - no data

Postby Docjon » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:43 pm

Anybody? I don't use much data, which is why the Tracfone model has been so good for me, but I do need to use it in some cases, or in emergencies when the power goes out. It's a brand-new phone which I bought direct from Tracfone, and I was excited to get it.
Docjon

Re: samsung j3 orbit - no data

Postby Docjon » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:51 pm

Never mind folks.

Problem was solved by calling Tracfone's 1-800-867-7183 number.
Docjon

Return to Samsung