New S7 poor signal?

New S7 poor signal?

Postby Wartrace » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:41 am

I upgraded my phone from a Samsung Luna to a Samsung J7 and it doesn't seem to have to signal strength of the Luna. I used to drive to work and only go to one bar for a short stretch of road. The new phone is one bar all the way into town. I used to be able to make calls at my home with the Luna but the S7 is showing -117db at my home outside the house.

Is there some sort of setting to boost the signal on this phone or perhaps there is something wrong with it?
Wartrace

Re: New S7 poor signal?

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:26 am

Hi Wartrace. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the trouble. We'll help you troubleshoot your phone and check your area for coverage. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

New S7 poor signal

Postby JennyNef » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:36 pm

So some more information might help us respond, like how they are both connected to antenna, what sort of signal strength and quality you get, where you are, etc?
Attachments
223.gif
223.gif (3.47 KiB) Viewed 82 times
JennyNef

Return to Samsung