Insufficient Funds to send messages?

Insufficient Funds to send messages?

Postby HatchDaddy » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:28 am

I've got the unlimited talk/text plan so I'm particularly peeved about this.
HatchDaddy

Re: Insufficient Funds to send messages?

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:30 am

Hi HatchDaddy. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems. From what you have described, it is possible the phone is not properly provisioned in the system. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Insufficient Funds to send messages

Postby tiestegot » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:13 pm

When I try to send a message to someone, I get an error message that says something along the lines of my not having permission or something similar.

Any fix for this?
tiestegot

Re: Insufficient Funds to send messages?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi tiestegot. I'm TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize that you're having a problem trying to send messages. Allow us to further check on it so we can have this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Samsung