Transferring minutes from one phone to another

Transferring minutes from one phone to another

Postby rocacrooks » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi, I would like to transfer remaining minutes, text and data from a tracfone I plan to deactivate onto another tracfone I plan to keep. I think this is possible but not sure how to do so?

Thanks
rocacrooks

Re: Transferring minutes from one phone to another

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:39 am

Hi rocacrooks. My name is TracFone Larry. Yes. We can help you transfer your balance to another TracFone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby zepyjoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 pm

transfer phone lost text and data,,called and got some talk minutes but not all but no text or data,had 3059 text and 1 gig data on old phone that i paid for..why cant i get them on new phone
zepyjoe

Postby TracFone - Amber » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:35 am

Hi zepyjoe. My name is TracFone Amber. We are sorry for the trouble. Let us check on your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Return to Samsung