Cannot call, receive calls or text.

Cannot call, receive calls or text.

Postby ibexgoat » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:16 pm

I just got a galaxy luna a couple of days ago. Made a call this morning and worked fine. Now it says" invalid sim card"." network locked sim card inserted". I called support and after 20 minutes could not get it fixed.
ibexgoat

Re: Cannot call, receive calls or text.

Postby TracFone - Katie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi ibexgoat,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby ibexgoat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:53 pm

You,said that I needed to replace my sim card. I would not get it for 4 or 5 days. I went to best buy and got one. The phone still does not work. I need a shipping label to send it back to where ever it came from.
ibexgoat

Postby ibexgoat » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:25 am

ibexgoat wrote:You,said that I needed to replace my sim card. I would not get it for 4 or 5 days. I went to best buy and got one. The phone still does not work. I need a shipping label to send it back to where ever it came from.
How do I get a shipping label to return this phone?
ibexgoat

Postby TracFone - Amber » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 am

Hi ibexgoat. My name is TracFone Amber. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Postby ibexgoat » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Could not get touch with Amber. Is there someone else that can help me? I have not had a phone for 4 days now.
ibexgoat

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi ibexgoat. My name is TracFone Maria. Yes, we can help you here. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. The Forum inbox is located at the upper left corner of this Forum beside the User Control Panel (1 new message). Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby ibexgoat » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:28 pm

This afternoon I was on the computer for 2 hours with one of you to try to get my phone working. It is still not working. How do I get shipping labels to send these POS back so I can get my money back and go to a different carrier.
ibexgoat

Postby alita » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi ibexgoat. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to check it first. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Return to Samsung