Samsung. .can't receive or send text

Re: Samsung. .can't receive or send text

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:44 am

Hi Skyblue34. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Skyblue34 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:17 am

Still no resolution. After numerous e mails with tracfone yesterday they just ended up telling me everything is ok on their end. Well I still can't send or receive text messages. I don't know if I should just buy a phone that is specifically a sold by tracfone or what. I was told by someone that it has something to do with Verizon not letting me text, but I don't know much about that kind of technical stuff.
Skyblue34

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:15 am

Hi Skyblue34. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry about your problem. Let us help you in resolving your issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby kimberet » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:12 pm

My phone also will not download incoming texts. How do I fix this?
kimberet

Postby TracFone - Katie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi kimberet,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby khan0868 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:40 am

I can send the text but can't receive. I have galaxy s6. I switched from verizon iphone 5c. I am getting my messages on 5c not s6. Can someone please help?
I have galaxy s6 I can send text but can not receive the text. I have been with tech support 4 hours. Can someone please help. I switch from Iphone 5 S verizon to AtandT i am getting my text messages on my old phone.
khan0868

Postby TracFone - Felice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi khan0868. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry about your problem. Let us help you in resolving your issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby ibexgoat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:03 pm

I have been on the chat 2 different times totaling over 2 hours trying to get someone that actually knows something except remove and replace sim card. Or turn off and turn on again. Is there actually anyone out there that knows how to fix it when your brand new phone will not work?
ibexgoat

Postby IrratatedAndMad » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:07 am

I TOO am having that SAME problem. I have minutes on my plan and I can send and recieve phone calls alright and I can surf the web but can not recieve or send text or MMS messages. WHATS GOING ON?! HOW DO I FIX IT? AND WHAT IS THE POINT OF A DISCUSSION BOARD IF THE ANSWERS ARE NEVER ON THE BOARD???????? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS JUST WANNA SHOO US INTO A PRIVATE MESSAGE? WHY CANT YOU JUST TELL US HOW TO FIX THE STUPID PROBLEM???????????? SOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!! (MERRY CHRISTMAS, BTW)
IrratatedAndMad

Postby ibexgoat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 am

I have come to the conclusion that tracfones are POS. I am going on a week now with no service. Nobody on here knows squat. I call the number for support and cannot understand the people on there. They tell me it should work but it doesn't. What a piece of crap.
ibexgoat

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung