Samsung. .can't receive or send text

Re: Samsung. .can't receive or send text

Postby SolCalBeauty » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:23 am

I have a J6. For the last two weeks, I haven't been able to send or receive text messages. I have taken the battery out for 10 minutes and that didn't help it. I checked to make sure I had available memory and that didn't work. I don't know what to do to get the ability to send and receive text messages. When I use a messaging app like WhatsApp or Skype, I have not problem but with sending directly through Tracfone, I have problems. What's the solution?
SolCalBeauty

Postby TracFone - Felice » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:05 am

Hi SolCalBeauty. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble you have with your text messages. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby ross page » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:38 pm

galaxy j1 cant send or recieve text they have had n\me sending text to myself for three days
ross page

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi ross page. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is TracFone Ashley. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Ashley

Postby wendasa » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Having the same problem. Can't send or receive text messages (SMS). I can receive photo messages fine (MMS). I've been on the phone with TracFone for over a week. First, they said the phone was bad. So, I sent it back to QVC and got a new one. Same problem. Then, I was told that the SIM card was bad. TracFone sent me another one. Same problem. I'm on the phone right now with TracFone and we're going through the same process that has not worked for over a week. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!
wendasa

Postby wendasa » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:47 pm

I'm having the same issue with not being able to send or receive text messages (SMS). I can send and receive picture messages (MMS) just fine. I could send messages only on the first day I got the phone. I've been trying to resolve the issue with TracFone for over a week. First, I was told that the phone was defective. I sent it back to QVC for a replacement. I got the new phone, but the problem persisted. Then, I was told that the SIM card was defective. TracFone sent me another phone. The same problem. I just got off the phone with TracFone going over the same process that hasn't worked in over a week. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN TRACFONE.
wendasa

Postby TracFone - Mark » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi wendasa. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby enajj » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi
I have a Galaxy S5 and all of a sudden it cannot send or receive txts it was working OK until yesterday
Thanks in advance
enajj

Postby TracFone - Katie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi enajj,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby theturleys2010 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:58 pm

I have an older 3G Samsung that I reactivated today. It sends and receives calls and MMS, but will not send/receive SMS. I've called support and the problem still isn't resolved. What's going on with TracFone? :roll:
theturleys2010

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung