Samsung T301G

Re: Samsung T301G

Postby suzbab316 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:07 pm

I have no idea what kind of phone I have it's an android samsung model nmber sch-s738c. All I know is I had 1500 minutes that doubled, so I had over 3000 minutes, then the other day my phone just stopped working, called tec support, had a hard time resetting, after about an hour and two people, they had me make a call confirmed my minutes were back, tried to text someone later and it keeps telling me i have no money to do that, yet I can make calls. I dont understand. thanks in advance for some help, my kids got me this phone and I don't even know how to check the balance....damn smart phones, smarter then me! :?
suzbab316

Postby TracFone - Janet » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi suzbab316. My name is TracFone Janet. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly through a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Janet

Postby donnamaez » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Am very unhappy with Samsung phone and trackfones ability to keep my previous #. Tracfone claimed they had to send me a new Sim card for me to keep my #. After waiting a week for the new card I installed new sim card and called to activate it. After much confusion (including telling me I had to buy more minutes after just buying a full years worth), I was told no, I did not have to buy more minutes and I was all activated and OK to go. After a long time on the phone I did what she told me to do and my phone was working. EXCEPT, I had a new phone # and not my old phone. My phone reception is also very poor with Samsung. Will be purchasing a new LG phone soon and hope I can keep my present # which I just finished getting to all my contacts.
donnamaez

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi donnamaez. My name is TracFone Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby sylviaivie » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 pm

PhoneLady wrote:I have made 2 posts, 1 yesterday and 1 earlier this week. I have not received an email confirmation on either post and neither of them is showing up in the forum. I can't use my Samsung Slider at all. There is a message on the screen that says "Emergency Call" in a box. I can't turn the phone on or off, charge it, make or receive calls, or access the menu. Please acknowledge and reply to my posts!

PhoneLady: Same thing has been happening to me. Found out that "emergency call" and more scary "call restriction 34" are all the result of the "G" on the end of your phone model number which stands for GSM. Check out your area, I bet the standard is CDMA and although Tracfone ships "G" fones to our area... they don't work right.

Be careful though they will try to send you a refurb replacement CDMA phone and expect you to send your phone back. It's poor service, poor website, just utter nonsense. I've filed a complaint with the FTC for this and will continue to warn folks about this.
sylviaivie

Postby TracFone - Jhonally » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:17 am

Hi sylviaivie. My name is TracFone Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Jhonally
TracFone - Jhonally

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:58 am

Hi sylviaivie. We’re sorry for the trouble. Has your issue been taken care of? If not, please check your inbox for a message.
TracFone - Ashley

Postby sylviaivie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:46 pm

The only way you folks can help me at this point is to send an email to your Senior VP of Customer Retention and have him call me as I was promised on the 25. Basically you forum support folks do nothing but send out chat links and then when we finally get through... you are no help at all.
sylviaivie

Postby zbuckone » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:24 pm

PhoneLady wrote:I have made 2 posts, 1 yesterday and 1 earlier this week. I have not received an email confirmation on either post and neither of them is showing up in the forum. I can't use my Samsung Slider at all. There is a message on the screen that says "Emergency Call" in a box. I can't turn the phone on or off, charge it, make or receive calls, or access the menu. Please acknowledge and reply to my posts!

Sounds to me like the phone has not been activated. Could that be? There is also the possibility that the registration did not go thru. Could be something as simple as not clicking on the submit button.
zbuckone

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi zbuckone. My name is TracFone Nick. I’m going to help you now. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Nick
Nick

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung