Samsung J7 Crown and Tracfone problems

Samsung J7 Crown and Tracfone problems

Postby N0XO » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:07 pm

Hi, I have been a tracfone customer since around 2010 and been through several problems during the years. My most recent phone was the j7 Crown in Dec 2019. It was a bear to get activated and use. Luckily a nice lady in support patiently walked me through it and problem solved. I've had a few minor problems since then and dealt with them. The monthly amount was taken from my debit card. I have since relocated from that area and wanted to close my bank account and transfer all accounts to a new local bank. I contacted TF support and told them what I was doing and they said we can't do that we will have someone call you. Well after 30 days still no call from tracfone. I wasn't going to go through another long wait to talk to someone to be be put off so I contacted a different carrier about switching over. I closed the account and so went tracfone last week. Now tf is saying my phone is not eligible for a unlock code. That is bullshit and I am filing a complaint with the FCC on tracfone's unlock policy which has happened many times. My advice is to look elsewhere for phone carriers. I am very disappointed in TRACFONE and never ever use them again. The poor support is bad enough but their lack of business integrity is unforgivable. Buyer Beware.
N0XO

Re: Samsung J7 Crown and Tracfone problems

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:10 pm

Hi N0XO. This is TracFone - Maria. We truly do appreciate your loyalty throughout the years you've been with us. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. Please allow us another opportunity to mend our relationship back into good standing. Your time is valuable, and we want to make sure that you get the assistance you need. To further assist, kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby N0XO » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:51 pm

Appreciate your words but I can't even text with that phone.
N0XO

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:30 pm

Hi N0XO. I'm TracFone - Maria. We understand your concern. Please accept our sincere apologies. Kindly check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

-

Postby rothek » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:15 am

I have tested the battery life with 2G only for a couple of weeks now. The battery does last longer. I even used the mp3-player more often, and it still lasts as long/longer than with 3G2G.
rothek

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:43 pm

Hi rothek. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your phone's battery. We're more than happy to look into this and see how we can help. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Eddiebello » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:52 am

N0XO wrote:Hi, I have been a tracfone customer since around 2010 and been through several problems during the years. My most recent phone was the j7 Crown in Dec 2019. It was a bear to get activated and use. Luckily a nice lady in support patiently walked me through it and problem solved. I've had a few minor problems since then and dealt with them. The monthly amount was taken from my debit card. I have since relocated from that area and wanted to close my bank account and transfer all accounts to a new local bank. I contacted TF support and told them what I was doing and they said we can't do that we will have someone call you. Well after 30 days still no call from tracfone. I wasn't going to go through another long wait to talk to someone to be be put off so I contacted a different carrier about switching over. I closed the account and so went tracfone last week. Now tf is saying my phone is not eligible for a unlock code. That is bullshit and I am filing a complaint with the FCC on tracfone's unlock policy which has happened many times. My advice is to look elsewhere for phone carriers. I am very disappointed in TRACFONE and never ever use them again. The poor support is bad enough but their lack of business integrity is unforgivable. Buyer Beware.

I too purchased a samsung galaxy a12 from walmart and now it says I cant unlock my phone after the walmart employee assured me i could use the phone with tmobile, i called tracfone and they wont unlock the goddam phone and i cant use the phone cause my service is with tmobile and cant use this phone i just purchased, I'm gonna log a complaimt with the FCC for violating the agreement in regards the phone locking, this is fucking bullshit
Eddiebello

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:41 pm

Hi Eddiebello. This is TracFone Maria. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience we have caused you. Give us a chance to make things right for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Samsung