Samsung A51-Data Doesn't Work

Samsung A51-Data Doesn't Work

Postby tonya62 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:19 pm

I just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy A51. Everything seems to be working fine with the exception of the data. Once I am away from my wi-fi, the data will not switch over. I've tried several suggestions from YouTube with no success. Anyone else have this issue and get it resolved?
tonya62

Re: Samsung A51-Data Doesn't Work

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:08 pm

Hi tonya62. I'm TracFone - Maria. We are very sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your data. We're here to help you. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby quiet_way1980 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:01 am

I am experiencing a comparable issue. I have plenty of data on my account, and my previous Tracfone didn't have any issues. Now, however, as soon as I leave a wifi network, the phone fails to switch to data. I've tried all of the usual solutions (shutting it off for varying lengths of time, up to an hour; popping out the SIM and then putting it back in; fiddling with the network settings) and nothing has fixed it.
quiet_way1980

Postby Jude » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:17 pm

Hi quiet_way1980. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby thebeezle » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:46 pm

Hello, I have the same issue. Turning off WiFi, I cannot use internet data. SMS and MMS do not work either. Please advise.
thebeezle

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:27 pm

Hi thebeezle. This is TracFone - Maria. It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience, and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your data connection. This is a concern that we want to look at further with you and find a resolution to. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Samsung