Samsung A51

Samsung A51

Postby 0213alex » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:54 am

I just purchased a new phone and attempted to transfer my number and service from my old phone to the new one. I used the 18008677183 number, but now I have no service on the old phone and I cannot even call my voice-mail on the new one, let alone actual numbers. I followed all of the instructions, but have not had any success. I had this same issue a couple of months ago when I had purchased a similar model to this device and had the same issue. Is there any way to resolve this? I'm about done wasting my time and money with tracfone at this point, it's too frustrating.
0213alex

Re: Samsung A51

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:18 pm

Hi 0213alex. I'm TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced while trying to transfer your phone number. We are here for you and we would love to help out! Let us take a closer look into what is going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Samsung