Preceding msg modified. Media objects removed.

Preceding msg modified. Media objects removed.

Postby PeggyGDet » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:19 pm

I'd been receiving messages fine for the past 4+ years on my Samsung Galaxy Centura TracFone until I recently added on another year of data, talk and text. Now texts from both Android and i-phones often cut off the first part of the text with "Enhanced message not translated" and the last part of the text with "Preceding msg modified. Media objects were removed." The strange part is that I've checked with the senders and all that was sent was plain text - no emojies, gifs, etc.! How do I fix this - any ideas? Thanks!
PeggyGDet

Re: Preceding msg modified. Media objects removed.

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:47 am

Hi PeggyGDet. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you troubleshoot your phone. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby sjshimmin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm having the same issue, but I can't see the response? Would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.
sjshimmin

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:59 am

Hi sjshimmin. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some problems. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby kodikid » Sun May 19, 2019 9:16 am

Hello. I am also now having the same issue with my reliable LC100C that I have been using for 100s of years. Thank you for your help. Don
kodikid

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun May 19, 2019 11:02 am

Hi kodikid. I'm TracFone Larry. Thank you for being a loyal customer over the years. I'm sorry that you are having issues with your phone. Let us help you fix it. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby kodikid » Mon May 20, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello. I am also having the same issue with my reliable LC100C that I have been using for 100s of years. Your advice was to call Customer Service, which I did. They told me to get a new phone. That is not a solution to my problem. This problem just started happening just a few days ago - sometimes it occurs, sometimes not. Customer Service had no insight into the issue at all.
kodikid

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue May 21, 2019 8:52 am

Hi kodikid. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby DMed01 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Larry, my mother’s phone is having the same issue after years of use. I also need the fix for this. What is the point of this forum if the answers are privately messaged. It makes whatever this issue is seem really shady.
DMed01

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:24 am

Hi DMed01. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that your mother's phone is having some problems. Are you experiencing issues sending or receiving text message or MMS? If you are trying to send/receive a picture message, make sure the Mobile Data is turned on. Technical issues are discussed privately since we need the phone IMEI, phone number and SIM card number to see if the phone is properly provisioned in the carrier's end. If you still encounter issues, kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Samsung