Wrong Caller ID information

Wrong Caller ID information

Postby Quietstorm » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:11 am

Good day. Hope someone can help me. When I call my home number from my Tracfone the wrong name and number show up on my home Caller ID display. I went into my account and it shows my Tracfone number is listed under my account name, etc. I need to know if there's something I can do to have my correct information show up on the caller ID. Thanks.
Quietstorm

Re: Wrong Caller ID information

Postby Jude » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:53 pm

Hi Quietstorm. My name is TracFone Jude. We will be more than happy to help you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Quietstorm » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:39 pm

I've been speaking with support for the past three days and everything that was suggested I have done, downloaded updates, turned phone off and back on, resets, etc. The result is still the same (wrong name, CORRIEA, ALBERT showing with my Tracfone number on caller ID). I have two numbers under my Tracfone account and only have this problem with one. I can't even do anything via my own account to try and remedy this issue. Is there a way that I could possibly just get a new number and associate it with my current account? Maybe that would correct the issue? Thanks
Quietstorm

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:15 pm

Hi Quietstorm. This is TracFone - Maria. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced with your Caller ID. Please know that is never our goal to let us experience such trouble. Yes, you can have a new number. To further assist you, kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Quietstorm » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:33 pm

It seems like no matter what I do (based upon several calls to Tech Support and following their instructions) the problem is still there. Even on my own landline caller ID, after updating contact information with my name, when I call my landline the same issue happens; my correct Tracfone number, but someone else's name displays. To say that I am frustrated is an understatement.
Quietstorm

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:44 pm

Hi Quietstorm. I'm TracFone - Maria. We understand where you're coming from. We will be escalating this issue to our highest department. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Motorola