cannot make calls

cannot make calls

Postby lkudfhirpuhgihihriu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:23 pm

This is the second phone my husband has purchased from you that refuses to allow him to make outgoing calls. Everything else on the phone works, he simply cannot make calls.
He spent 3 hours with your tech support last Saturday to no avail. He foolishly went ahead and bought another phone and now it has the exact same issue. He refuses to deal with your tech support any more. I think the problem is he is trying to retain his old phone number which has a different area code than where we live now. If I buy him a phone with a new number will this overcome the issue?

I'm really fed up with him and you Tracfhone, this shouldn't be so difficult.
lkudfhirpuhgihihriu

Re: cannot make calls

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:45 pm

Hi lkudfhirpuhgihihriu. This is TracFone - Maria. Our sincere apologies that you are having problems making a call. This is never the way we want you or any of our customers to feel. Allow us to have the opportunity to assist you and ensure to provide you with a concrete resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Motorola