internet only when using wifi

internet only when using wifi

Postby istovit » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:56 pm

I just got this moto e 2020 a few weeks ago
it has over 6gb of data but I can't use it,only wifi works,
when wifi is off the browser says I'm offline.
whats going on?
istovit

Re: internet only when using wifi

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:12 pm

Hi istovit. This is TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble that you have encountered with your data. Let's look further into this matter and work to get this resolved. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Teduardo » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:27 pm

istovit wrote:I just got this moto e 2020 a few weeks ago
it has over 6gb of data but I can't use it,only wifi works,
when wifi is off the browser says I'm offline.
whats going on?

I have a moto e6, and I started having the same problem sometime after January 5th.

I tried calling Tracfone about this, and Three Times when I was transferred to a higher Tech Support tier I was disconnected.

I don't know what's going on with this, but Tracfone had better fix it soon. Otherwise, it is time to get a different service provider.

Tracfone - If you are reading this:

1. If you know what is causing this - Post your answers Publicly - So other people will not have to keep asking about it.

2. Fix the Damned bugs in your phone tech support! It Is VERY ANNOYING to keep getting disconnected.
Teduardo

Postby Jude » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:00 pm

Hi Teduardo. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Teduardo » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:51 pm

Jude wrote:Hi Teduardo. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

I tried to reply to your PM using the "compose" button. I got this message:

[We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.

If someone is registered here, they should be able to reply to a PM without a restriction. Otherwise its worthless.

As far as using the 611611 - I tried that. It Did Not fix the 4G LTE Data Connectivity Issue. As far as I know, this problem started sometime after January 5th. And from what I am reading in these posts other people appear to be having a similar problem.

I need the Data to work on my phone.

I have been a TracFone customer for at least 8 years. But I will drop TracFone for another service provider quickly if TracFone does not Fix This - Soon!

And Do Not send me another PM if I can't reply to it. If you cannot answer this post publicly in this forum - then do not bother.

P.S.: The word "authorized" is misspelled in the TracFone message about the PM compose feature.
Teduardo

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:11 pm

Hi Teduardo. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience we have caused you. We have to approve posts because of the spam messages we received. Your post has been approved you may now reply to the private message we have sent you. Also, we take some issues privately if the transaction needs account information like phone number, device serial number and SIM card number. We cannot publish this information on the forum public wall for security purposes. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Motorola