Service asks for purchase of roaming pin ?

Service asks for purchase of roaming pin ?

Postby medwest » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 am

While traveling about 100 miles from my home, my Moto G6 showed about one half full service on service icon but when attempting a call asked me to "press one for a roaming pin purchase or 2 for an air card purchase"? I have been out of service or without signal before but never received this message. Is this something new and what does purchasing a roaming pin entail?
medwest

Re: Service asks for purchase of roaming pin ?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:51 pm

Hi medwest. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. For us to address your concern, we need to check on it first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Coburnpen56 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:34 am

Roaming services are usually highlighted from these devices. You have no need to worry about this. It’s pretty fine if it takes time to be done but you could handle it easily. Totally effortlessly. Some smartphones also highlight roaming options when you travel this much. If still, this problem is disturbing you continuously then you can simply check its solution by watching a short youtube video. Visit this website Laminate flooring for more about Laminate flooring. You can find other options too according to your choice. I just suggest it because I like it.
Coburnpen56

Postby Coburnpen56 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:37 am

hi
Coburnpen56

Return to Motorola