"Insufficient Fund for message delivery"

Postby lrdjad » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:49 pm

I get this message when I send or receive a text. I have over 70 minutes. "Insufficient Fund for message delivery"
lrdjad

Re: "Insufficient Fund for message delivery"

Postby Sam » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi lrdjad. My name is TracFone Sam. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby Scarletlal » Tue May 28, 2019 2:45 pm

Im trying to test for heteroskedasticity and Im getting the error message Insufficient Number of Observations. Help
Scarletlal

Postby TracFone - Katie » Tue May 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Hi Scarletlal,
I'm TracFone Katie. We are sorry to hear that. Are you using our service? Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby kimberlyellison094 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:47 pm

I bought my motorala G6 from QVC. I had been looking at phones for a while and the QVC offered up this Motorola G6 for a very discounted price. Plus they offered it free service for 1 year which I thought was a great deal.

However I am experiencing the same problem that everyone here is having. Mine works sparatically I can text all morning and have no "insufficiet funds" pop up. But randomly through out the day there are times it work beautifully and times it denies my text and phone usage and states that insufficient funds error. I can be right in the middle of a conversation and the phone drops the call and when I try to call back I get that same error. But an hour ago I had no trouble talking to several different people and texting as well.

Who do we contact in order for this issue to be resolved? I am very frustrated at the moment as I never know if my phone is going to work. Especially at night as i feel its a safety net for me in case I have car trouble or other problems. I think you all know about the risks of having a phone that works occasionally. I am very frustrated by this error. I really like to phone so I hope I can find a solution or fix for these phones.
Thanks KImberly Ellison
kimberlyellison094

Postby TracFone - Katie » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi kimberlyellison094,
I'm TracFone Katie. We apologize if you're having this kind of error usinig our service. Allow us to help you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Return to Motorola