Unable to access online account

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Unable to access online account

Postby charlieboss » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:31 pm

I have been a Tracfone customer for years. Now I cannot log in to my online account. Also, the web site does not recognize my phone number. The phone is still working, but I have received messages that it must be upgraded. phone number
charlie
charlieboss

Re: Unable to access online account

Postby Jude » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:19 pm

Hi charlieboss. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby charlieboss » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:15 am

the message in my inbox has a link, but it does not take me to "chat". It only takes me to the "Contact Us" webpage. How do I access "Chat" from the "Contact Us" page?
charlieboss

Postby TracFone - Mark » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:28 am

Hi charlieboss. My name is TracFone Mark. We sincerely apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We will be glad to help you with your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. You can also text the keyword CHAT to 611611. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby wineman » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:56 pm

I've been on Tracfone for about 20 years. All of a sudden, I cannot access my account, neither by my cell phone app nor by the browser on my laptop. I tried three different browsers Brave, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, but to no avail. My wife has had the exact same problem, no access to her account either by her desktop computer or by the app on her cellphone. I've called tech support and they all say the same thing; they change the password but still, no access to the account. No one seems to know how to fix this problem. Has anybody had success fixing this problem?
wineman

Postby Jude » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:06 pm

Hi wineman. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Welcome