Transferring triple minute plan to new phone .

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Transferring triple minute plan to new phone .

Postby cn56 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:40 am

I'm attempting to upgrade my old Tracfone to a new upgraded model but I can't figure out how to get my current plan to be activated on the new Tracfone model .

I have triple minutes on my old plan and It would only be right to have that same triple minute plan moved to my new tracfone .

I understand Tracfone doesn't offer the triple minute plan anymore and that's OK but they need to honor the triple minute plans of those who bought a tracfone for that reason alone in the past.
cn56

Re: Transferring triple minute plan to new phone .

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:00 am

Hi cn56. I'm TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For us to address your concern about the Triple Minute Plan, we need to further check your account first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby davharzin » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:09 pm

Hello , I also am trying to figure out which phone is 'volte 'compatible, and do I keep my triple minute plane.

No clear answer on tracfone website and even more confusing on call with service reps.
any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Dave Harzin
davharzin

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:20 am

Hi davharzin. This is TracFone Maria. We apologize for the confusion. For us to address your concerns, we need to check your account and speak with your directly. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome