Cannot access website from any pc, only iphone...

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Cannot access website from any pc, only iphone...

Postby NorthumberlandDave » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:44 am

OK, for the past year i have been unable to access my Tracfone account on the website, i have tried from multiple PC's and no luck. BUT, i can access from a friends iPhone, why is that??? my contract is up in January and i am seriously considering going someplace else. when i contact customer service all i get are ads for new phones and a password reset link that does not work. I DO NOT want an iPhone. to me a phone is a phone, NOT a computer. NOT HAPPY...
NorthumberlandDave

Re: Cannot access website from any pc, only iphone...

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:03 pm

Hi NorthumberlandDave. This is TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble that you have encountered. We're here to help you with your concerns. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby bonesxo » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:13 pm

I cannot access my Tracfone account today. Tried logging in and says invalid username or password. Ben using same for 10 years. Called tracfone 2 times toay and they cannot figure it out, told me it would have to go to another level. Too try again in 24hrs!!!!!
This is no way to do a business
bonesxo

Postby Jude » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:40 pm

Hi bonesxo. My name is TracFone. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby speck8299 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:57 pm

TracFone Jude I have a problem that needs to be addressed immediately please ask moderators to approve the forum post I recently created and reply to that post
speck8299

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:04 pm

Hi speck8299. This is TracFone Maria. Yes, we will do our best to help you with your concerns. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby NorthumberlandDave » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:25 am

Since Tracfone, or should i say Verizon is no help in this matter i will be CANCELLING my account at the end of January when it expires. since the Feds have let Verizon get a monopoly in the wireless services with Verizon running all these companies, CREDO, LIVELY, NET10, PIX, PAGE, REACH, RED, SPECTRUM, STRAIGHT, TOTAL, tracfone, TING, TWIGBY, US, VISIBLE, XFINITY, just to name a few. i guess i will not have a cell phone. Good Bye.
NorthumberlandDave

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:28 am

Hi NorthumberlandDave. I'm TracFone Maria. It is our greatest regret to have known that the experience that you had with us made you decide to find a different provider. We respect and understand your decision. But, we would like to at least make it up to you. We hope you can find time to work with us in resolving this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome