Help with LG L125DL

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Help with LG L125DL

Postby ITuno » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:59 pm

Hi! I really hope someone can help me with this. I recently bought an LG L125DL from TracFone, and I was on the internet looking for a weather app, since I thought somewhere I had seen that you can download apps on the phone I had. I realize now that I was mistaken. Anyway, I found this website called apps4flip.com, which supposedly would allow me to download apps to my flip phone. All I wanted was a weather app, and they had one. So I was like "Okay, I'll try this out and if it doesn't work, I'll just uninstall it". Well, to install apps from this website, you have to first install this apps4flip launcher app. So I did. And when I tried to install the weather app, it wouldn't work. So I was like "Well, I'll just use my browser and look up the weather." And then I tried to uninstall the launcher app, but I couldn't find anywhere to do that. I could just ignore it, but the launcher app is not going away from my notifications center, even though I turned the phone off and on again. It just stays there and I can't even dismiss it! If anyone has any tips, they would be most welcome!! I am going to call TracFone as soon as I can, but I figured I'd ask here first.

Thanks for any help and have a great day!
ITuno

Re: Help with LG L125DL

Postby Jude » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:55 pm

Hi ITuno. My name is TracFone Jude. We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Welcome