Error: Failed to verify OAuth information

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Error: Failed to verify OAuth information

Postby dh701 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:29 pm

I activated my phone today and transferred my old Tracfone number to it. Everything seemed to work correctly, but when I tried to log onto the website to add a minute card, the website kept saying my account was invalid and I was in it not long before. The error message I received was "Failed to verify OAuth information." I tried to reset the password even though it was automatically entered already and had logged in previously, but I could not get in. It would send me an email to reset the password either. It is like the email is not recognized or something. I don't know what to do.
dh701

Re: Error: Failed to verify OAuth information

Postby Jude » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:33 pm

Hi dh701. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Welcome