LG Classic Flip warranty problems

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

LG Classic Flip warranty problems

Postby HenryO » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:43 am

I bought an LG Classic Flip phone (L125DL) in November 2020. It worked fine until April 2021, when the screen gradually turned all white. The phone sent and received calls, but nothing showed on the screen, making the phone largely unusable. I called Tracfone, and they walked me through a process of turning the phone off then on (I don't remember the exact steps), and the phone worked - the screen displayed as it was supposed to. However, three days later, the screen was all white again, and repeating the process that fixed it the first time failed to fix it again. I called Tracfone again, and they said that the phone needed to be returned under warranty. I returned the phone on 4-12-21, using the return label that Tracfone provided by email. UPS tracking showed that the phone was received by Tracfone on 4-15-21. On 4-19-21, I called Tracfone to try to learn the status of my warranty claim. I don't recall exactly what I was told, but knew that I needed to have some patience to let the process proceed. Ten days later, on 4-29-21, I called Tracfone again to learn what I could, and learned essentially that I needed to wait even longer. I have made calls to Tracfone again on 5-13-21, 5-20-21, 5-24-21, and 6-1-21, and they tell me each time that I still need to wait. I'm writing this on 6-15-21, more than two months since I first contacted Tracfone about this issue, and there has been no resolution. WHY CAN TRACFONE NOT RESOLVE A WARRANTY ISSUE IN A TIMELY MANNER??? Does anyone know????
HenryO

Re: LG Classic Flip warranty problems

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:57 pm

Hi HenryO. This is Tracfone - Maria. It is that we received with great concern your feedback about the poor service you experience. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have experienced with your replacement phone. We would like to further review your account so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution for this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome