inactive device is main device cannot be deleted

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

inactive device is main device cannot be deleted

Postby karenfogg » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:16 pm

My Tracfone account has three devices, two inactive and one currently in use. The oldest device cannot be deleted because it is called the main device. I'd like the current phone to be the main device. Also the auto-enroll seems to be linked to the old device. I'd like it on the new device. The oldest inactive device was one you sent me with the original account. Then you sent me a newer phone (inactive device #2) and asked for the old phone back. So you have the oldest phone, not me. I since upgraded to the current phone. How do I fix this confusion?

Thank you,
Karen Fogg
karenfogg

Re: inactive device is main device cannot be deleted

Postby Jude » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:17 pm

Hi karenfogg. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

I need help

Postby Audreyted » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:05 am

Hello everybody! Forgive me my english please. Can you tell me how can I quickly contact with forum administration?
Audreyted

Re: inactive device is main device cannot be deleted

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:13 pm

Hi Audreyted. I'm TracFone - Maria. What seems to be the problem? How can we help you? Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome