Sim card is locked

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Sim card is locked

Postby Paula Prather » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:33 pm

Sim card locked. Enter puk. Contact your service provider for details that is what the message on the screen says then at the top it says Sim card is puk-locked. I have tried everything I can find and nothing will change I need help
Paula Prather

Re: Sim card is locked

Postby Jude » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:09 pm

Hi Paula Prather. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby katiejtq2022 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:26 am

Paula Prather wrote:Sim card locked. Enter puk. Contact your service provider for details that is what the message on the screen says then at the top it says Sim card is puk-locked. I have tried everything I can find and nothing will change I need help

:?
katiejtq2022

-

Postby RTalgog » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:06 pm

My camera says SD CARD LOCKED, I called Moultrie and they said send it back. I put the camera back out anyway and it still takes pictures with the camera saying SD CARD LOCKED I pulled the card and put it in my PC and all the pictures are on the SD card. It still takes pictures even with the camera saying SD CARD LOCKED. I put the card back in, and everything is back to normal. I had this camera out since 2/22/06 its taking about 300 pictures and the SD CARD LOCKED has come on 4 times. The other 3 times I refomatted the card and put the camera back out, this time I just put the camera out without refomatting the SD card and it still took pictures, also it still has 84 battery since 2/22/06
RTalgog

Postby Jude » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:29 pm

Hi RTalgog. My name is TracFone Jude. We're glad to hear that your micro SD card is working. As per our interest to serve you better, we are continuously working on improving and expanding our procedures, products and overall services. Should you need assistance, please let us know.
Jude

Return to Welcome