I need a help

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

I need a help

Postby Holl » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:42 pm

I want to unlock my phone. Is there any one can help me?
Holl

Re: I need a help

Postby Jude » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Hi Holl. My name is TracFone Jude. We can definitely help you with this matter. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Kingdom » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:24 am

Hi! You may try a new service. Yet there's a monopoly on service. If you find a phone that works, and low payments, go that route. There's too many clients to deal with for large companies, and they are tired. Give them a break and be kind ~ they are just people trying to make a living. Hope your day goes well.
Kingdom

Postby Kingdom » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:29 am

It's not your phone. It's nothing you are doing. You are being forced to go buy another phone, new service, and quit trying to fix this issue. It is not worth the frustration. Life is too wonderful to deal with so much crazy.

People are overworked, tired and frustrated, so just go with the flow and say a prayer. Listen to some music and relax. Have a wonderful weekend, and look up, times will be better soon.
Kingdom

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:10 pm

Hi Kingdom. I'm TracFone - Maria. Are you having a problem with our service? Please know that we are here to help you with your concerns. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome