Pending Transaction. No one to contact

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Pending Transaction. No one to contact

Postby jmh1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:21 am

I am on an automatic refill plan. I received the email that my time was refilled but it was not. Went to my account on line and it says pending transaction. I followed the instructions several times and have tried to call and have tried to chat and there is no one to talk to. I have seen this issue posted here in forum but never the solution, it always goes to private so I will need someone to help here
jmh1

Re: Pending Transaction. No one to contact

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:39 am

Hi jmh1. This is TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you are having a problem with your Auto Refill. We are here and eager to help you with a resolution. To do this, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby jmh1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:18 pm

Trac Fone Maria, your private message is useless. Don't you think I already tried to call? several times and it is a prompt menu that gives no information and when you press 4 you are told "transaction pending" and it hangs up on you.
There is no one to chat with, it just does not do anything.
I am putting this here so others in this position do not get their hopes up when you hear from the bot Trac Fone Maria. You private message tells you to call or chat. If you could do that I would not have titled my post "no one to contact"
jmh1

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Hi jmh1. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand your concern. We have available representatives that can further assist you. Please check your Forum inbox again for a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby jmh1 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:50 am

So TracFone Maria told me AGAIN to go to on line chat. I did exactly what she said to do.
It does NOT work. There is no on line chat availability
My phone and my account still say "transaction pending". There is no one to contact, no way to actually contact anyone.c
They had no trouble charging my credit card but cannot figure out how to let anyone talk to them
And TracFone Maria go to your facebook page..you will see there are others with the same issue on no online chat, no way to contact TracFone
jmh1

Postby jmh1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:24 pm

So I want to tell you how my issue of "Pending Transaction, no one to contact" was finally resolved in case it can help anyone

I kept trying online chat at random times and finally got through to someone. But we could not finish the chat as the agent suddenly could not type back to me I still had the ability to type a message so I typed in that I was waiting, half hour went by, 3/4 hour, finally I typed in that I was leaving but this is proof there is a problem with online chat. I had the transcript emailed to me

I filled out the survey that asked was problem solved, of course I said no and they asked for a phone number to contact me

And get this!! They DID contact me. The agent had me enter the magic code on my phone and the issue was resolved for me for now.

Your take away:: don;t bother waiting in the online chat if you see a breakdown, just fill out the survey and give them your number to call you.

I told him the online chat did not work but he insisted it did and after a few back and forth we got nowhere. I suggested he look at their Facebook posts from people who could not get through on line chat.

I asked him how to contact customer service when you cannot get through the automated system. His answer was to oh just call.

Your take away: there is no way to contact them when you have an issue. Try forums I guess

Hours after the issue was resolved I did get a private message from TracFone Maria to send them a PM and give them my contact number. But there was no way to do that even if I wanted to, I am not authorized to send PMs!

Your take away: same as above. Wish I had better suggestions for you
jmh1

Return to Welcome