Lost Minutes/Lost Double Life Minutes

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Lost Minutes/Lost Double Life Minutes

Postby PermianKB » Sun May 17, 2020 6:59 pm

Since November of 2019, I have mysteriously lost over 1300 ‘talk-time’ minutes and my double-minutes for life. Trying to resolve this issue has been an absolute nightmare for me. During the month of March 2019, I spoke with and individual named Tamika about my lost minutes, and she restored approximately 500 minutes to my account if my memory is correct. Tamika went on to explain to me that someone from ‘corporate’(Mr. Aboumrad maybe?) would contact me within 24-hours. No one contacted me. The minutes that Tamika restored mysteriously disappeared. I did not use any of those minutes, since I am medically ‘housebound’ and only use my Tracfone if I make shopping runs. Other than that, I use my house-phone for all of my calls. I spoke with an individual Estaban via ‘chat’ on 20 APR 2020 about a serious ‘personal safety problem’ that occurred that day. The problem was that my phone would not allow me to dial for a tow-truck after I had a vehicle breakdown. Esteban assured me that the issue would be resolved in 24-hours and that someone from corporate would contact me (Mr. Aboumrad?). The issue was not resolved and no one contacted me yet again. I have been a Tracfone customer since the beginnings of the company back in the mid-2000s I believe. Never have I had the experiences that I have had over the past eight months or so. At this point, I have decided to take a legally adversarial approach to correcting this problem that I am having in getting my ‘talk time’ minutes back. Like most Americans, my Tracfone is my communications lifeline when I leave my house. I need my lifeline to function during times of emergencies, especially during these days of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Should I not be able to get resolution to my problem by working within Tracfone, Inc., I will be forced to engage the possible assistance of the State’s Attorney Gerneral’s Offices of: California, Florida, New York, Texas, and the Federal Communications Commission’s Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. I await a response.
PermianKB

Re: Lost Minutes/Lost Double Life Minutes

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon May 18, 2020 3:17 pm

Hi PermianKB. I'm TracFone Maria. Our sincere apologies for the bad experience that you have gone through with our service. This is never the way we want you or any of our customers to feel. Please allow us another opportunity to mend our relationship back into good standing. Your time is valuable, and we want to make sure that you get the assistance you need. Kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome