Cannot login to tracfone.com

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Cannot login to tracfone.com

Postby Mikepalandri » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:42 pm

I have a fairly new installation of Windows 10 1909, and cannot log into Tracfone.com to check balances, buy minutes. etc.

The website displays properly, and I can enter my email and password and see the green progress indicator in the middle of the screen, but when it disappears, I am still looking at the email and password boxes, rather than getting logged in to the site. It's like I didn't even click the LogIn button.

** I can log in to tracfone.com OK from a different computer.

** On my computer, I can log into OK to any other web site I try that requires authentication.

On my computer, I tried the latest versions of these browsers, all with the same results:
Firefox
Chrome
IE
IE Safe mode
Edge

It seems that there is something in Windows itself causing the issue, but I have no idea how to track it down.

Any help would be appreciated.
Mikepalandri

Re: Cannot login to tracfone.com

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:10 pm

Hi Mikepalandri. I'm TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for this negative experience. We will do our very best to help you with this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby john parola 22 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:04 am

I cannot log in to Tracfone website from my computer. I phoned tracfone assistance many times speaking over 30 min. each time. Two days ago We were successful in reestablishing my account. My account kept insisting I had no active devices in my account. The tec just reset my account and it worked for 30 min. I called again the following day and again the website said no active devices in my account. It seems the website has trouble loading my data. All this time my password etc. gets into the account but no data appears? Anyone knowing why, or how to solve this, I am all ears. I have a ZTE Z232TL Flip phone. Thanks
john parola 22

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Hi john parola 22. I'm TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our website. We're more than happy to look into this and see how we can help. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome