Just got Tracfone, Cant make calls

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Just got Tracfone, Cant make calls

Postby thisisbs09 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:15 pm

I bought a Tracfone yesterday and a 1 month plan. After setting up the phone, all phone calls give a verizon error message that says "there are restrictions on this line, announcement 24, etc." I have tried: restarting the phone a million times, checking for software updates, taking the sim card and battery out and putting them back in, rebooting the phone in safe mode - nothing works. To top it off, the only method on Tracfone's support page to contact them is to call their 1-800 number, and I CANT MAKE PHONE CALLS. WHICH IS REALLY FRUSTRATING. Please help me out.
thisisbs09

Re: Just got Tracfone, Cant make calls

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:23 am

Hi thisisbs09. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Welcome