No voice/text service on new phone with transferred number

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

No voice/text service on new phone with transferred number

Postby sedulous » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:53 pm

Earlier this week I purchased a "Blade T2 Lite" and a plan, used the website to activate the phone, and transfer a number from net10.

The old phone with the transferred number no longer works. Data on the new phone works - I can access my email. But voice calls and text do not work.

Calls result in "Welcome to Verizen Wireless. This call cannot be completed because there are restrictions on this line"

Texts result in "Not sent. Try again."

At the time I registered the phone I didn't create a Tracfone account, and creating the account seems to require text verification, so I'm locked out of that. Support is via phone, so I can't access that. I can't find the "online chat" mentioned on Tracfone's help page.

So I need help. I hope someone from Tracfone will contact me and help me sort this out.
sedulous

Re: No voice/text service on new phone with transferred numb

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi sedulous. My name is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry that you are having problems making and receiving phone calls as well as sending and receiving texts messages. Yes, we are here and eager to help you with a resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome