Network Changes

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Network Changes

Postby rodrigja54 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Hello,

Please explain the message I received about my phone being impacted by network changes. Why should have to buy a new phone? What are are these network changes?

Judy
rodrigja54

Re: Network Changes

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:55 am

Hi rodrigja54. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. We need to take this offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Network Changes

Postby Daisylal » Sat May 18, 2019 6:27 am

I like Wi-Fi network Because this is really enjoying when I using Wi-Fi Thank you for the post and great topics to sharing us
Daisylal

Re: Network Changes

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu May 30, 2019 2:07 pm

Hi Daisylal. This is Marie from Tracfone Wireless. You're very much welcome. We're glad to hear that we are able to help you. Should you need further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome