i need unlock my cellphone

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

i need unlock my cellphone

Postby elenajuanita » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:11 am

i bought a iphone in a walmart usa, but I want to use the iphone in mexico, so I need to unlock the cell phone.

please help me, was a gift

I have the serial number of the sim
elenajuanita

Re: i need unlock my cellphone

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:22 am

Hi elenajuanita. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby luissk8 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:30 pm

TracFone - Larry wrote:Hi elenajuanita. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.

hi Larry,
i have the same problem, can i help me plz?
luissk8

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:03 am

Hi luissk8. My name is TracFone Felice. We can facilitate the unlocking of the phone as long as the set requirements are met. For more details, you can visit www.tracfone.com and click on "Unlocking Policy" at the footer of the page. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Idris » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:11 am

TracFone - Felice wrote:Hi luissk8. My name is TracFone Felice. We can facilitate the unlocking of the phone as long as the set requirements are met. For more details, you can visit http://www.tracfone.com and click on "Unlocking Policy" at the footer of the page. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words.

Hi TracFone,

I have same problem please let me know the what and what are needed to unlock the phone.

Regards,

Idris
Idris

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi Idris. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Idris » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your mail.

Can you please share the procedure with me on my inbox as the policy to unlock the phone is not opening on my end.

appreciate if i can have this as soon as possible.

Thanks

Idris
Idris

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi Idris. My name is TracFone Larry. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Welcome