Invalid sim card message

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Invalid sim card message

Postby tjtrela » Wed May 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello, my phone is giving me an invalid sim card message. I would like to keep the phone number. Can someone help me out?
tjtrela

Postby tjtrela » Wed May 16, 2018 7:30 pm

I am getting a message that says SIM not provisioned mm#2. I need to keep the phone number. Need some help.
tjtrela

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun May 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi tjtrela. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby herman46 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:11 am

I just started phone up 2 moths ago I think I let the phone go through x ray. It says invalid sim card. Phone is LG REBEL 2. I installed old sim from previous LG phone can make calls now. but phone says I need to call provider. I still have both red cards that come with both phones, have minutes until 2019. Help
herman46

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi herman46. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing SIM card errors with your phone. Let us help you fix your phone. We need to further discuss this offline. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby kandikane » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 pm

i am trying to reactivate my LG and i am getting the invalid sim card message
kandikane

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Hi kandikane. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. Let us help you with your SIM card issue. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby driab_ekim » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Hello, I am suddenly getting this message: Invalud SIM cardNetwork locked SIM card inserted.

My Samsung J3 was working fine an hour ago; I didn’t touch anything. I have shut down and pulled the battery; still nothing.
driab_ekim

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:50 am

Hi driab_ekim. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your phone. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Welcome