Invalid sim card message

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Invalid sim card message

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi Flipfone. My name is TracFone Felice. We are glad to help in resolving your issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby pablo.d.lopezv » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:51 pm

currently experiencing the "The SIM card with the information you provided currently has an invalid status." error. Need help.
pablo.d.lopezv

Postby TracFone - Felice » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:21 am

Hi Pablo.d.lopezv. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry to hear about your SIM card. Le us get your issue resolved. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby dmbowers55 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:59 am

I recently purchased a new phone and new sim card. Just this past Friday I got the invalid sim card message. I contacted Tracfone. We tried a few things and they told me I needed a new sim card. They also told me it would take 2-3 business days. I now am without a phone. I am a widow that lives alone with no phone. I am very unhappy with Tracfone at this time. I was told they could not put a rush on it. I chatted online with two people over the weekend. I just tried to find out if the sim card was shipped yet via chat and was told they could not help me via chat since they only deal with sales after I spoke with two others over the weekend regarding the problem.

I did not know that sim cards go bad.
dmbowers55

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:23 am

Hi dmbowers55. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby techlarry » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:39 pm

I'm having the same issue as well. Haven't used the tracfone in over a year. Now i'm unable to activate or add time to it.
techlarry

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:29 am

Hi techlarry. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby trizoll » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Trying to reactivate a tracfone that had an ended service in July 2017. I am unable to register as I am getting unregisterd SIM card. This is so frustrating that you can'
trizoll

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:17 am

Hi trizoll. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby mbraddo1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:25 pm

I haven't used my traf fone in over a year. I am trying to add minutes and I'm getting the same message online:
"The SIM card with the information you provided currently has an invalid status."
Help!
mbraddo1

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome