Invalid sim card message

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Invalid sim card message

Postby Jude » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:06 pm

Hi dauninno. My name is TracFone Jude. We can request for your phone to be unlocked as long as you meet the requirements provided by our Unlocking Policy. You can visit our website using this link https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com/ to view our Unlocking Policy. You can also contact us by calling 1-888-442-5102. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Tracfone20 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:17 pm

I just bought a new Tracfone and want to use my same number. However, it says my SIM number is invalid. It is not. Can someone please help me transfer my number to my new phone? Much appreciated.
Tracfone20

Postby Tracfone20 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:18 pm

I just bought a new Tracfone and want to use my same number. However, it says my SIM number is invalid. It is not. Can someone please help me transfer my number to my new phone? Much appreciated.
Tracfone20

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Hi Tracfone20. This is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Allow us to further check on it so we can have the issue resolved as soon as possible. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby 52130 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:02 pm

I am trying to activate my new tracfone. On my tracfone account, it says the phone is activated, however, my phone will not let me call or text. When I try texting it says "No USIM card." Did my phone not fully activate? How do I fix this?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:15 pm

Hi 52130. I'm TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you are having a problem with your SIM card. This is a concern that we want to look at further with you and find a resolution to. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby asmi » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:15 am

I ordered a preloaded SIM from your ebay store - https://www.ebay.com/itm/283448464240. After installing, it says I have no minutes. Your tech support says there is no such thing as a PRELOADED SIM and I need to buy airtime again. They are asking me to contact Ebay. I spoke with Ebay and they say this is direct from Tracfone. I need help installing this SIM from a support person with some knowledge.

TC777 wrote:I ordered two sim kits from your ebay store that are supposed to be preloaded with minutes and time. I tried entering the sim card numbers, and right after it asks if I want to keep my current byop phone number, I choose yes and it then gives this error message "The device with the information you provided currently has an invalid status". What does that mean? Both kits gives the same message.
asmi

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:09 pm

Hi asmi. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry to hear that you didn't receive your minutes. We're more than happy to look into this and see how we can help. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby JLS2440 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:50 am

I have purchased a sim card that has service for 1 year. When activating it I selected to keep the same phone number. The phone had service for that day but now I do not have service and a message pops up saying that the sim card is not provisioned. When I check on Tracfone's website it shows that the phone number is active but the sim card number is listed under inactive devices.

I have already tried the "activate" button for the sim card but my service has not returned.

Please help me activate this card.
JLS2440

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:40 pm

Hi JLS2440. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your SIM card. Yes, we will help you activate it. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome