Invalid sim card message

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Invalid sim card message

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:46 pm

Hi Emre. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you with your concern. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Invalid sim card message

Postby Christacit » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Ive been downloading the anime series so I can watch it on my HD LG TV, Season 1 and R work fine but the episode 90-95 file of SMS gives me an invalid message when I hook my portable harddisk to my TV, I tried converting from MKV to AVI on FormatFactory, which I used to hardsub season 1 and R and it has CCCP codec but it still gives me that message and it works fine on my computer. What can I do?
Attachments
210.gif
210.gif (3.51 KiB) Viewed 4145 times
Christacit

Postby vrmn » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:04 pm

I'm experiencing this as well. I'm trying to reactivate a tracfone device that I last used in 2018. When trying to purchase airtime I get the error message "Device is in invalid status" and when trying to reactivate the device I get the error "The SIM card with the information you provided currently has an invalid status." after choosing whether or not to keep the same phone number.
vrmn

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:53 pm

Hi vrmn. I'm TracFone Maria. We're very sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with your SIM card. We are always here to help you with a resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby TC777 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:17 pm

I ordered two sim kits from your ebay store that are supposed to be preloaded with minutes and time. I tried entering the sim card numbers, and right after it asks if I want to keep my current byop phone number, I choose yes and it then gives this error message "The device with the information you provided currently has an invalid status". What does that mean?

Both kits gives the same message.
TC777

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Hi TC777. I'm Tracfone Maria. We sincerely apologize that you are having problems with your SIM card. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby mamalojo » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Im also having the sproblem with an error message when I tried to reactivate my phone today...can anyone help me?
mamalojo

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:17 pm

Hi mamalojo. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry to know that you encountered Invalid SIM card when you try to reactivate your phone. Yes, we're here and eager to help you. To do this, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby frano » Sun May 03, 2020 7:52 am

Hi my name is tracphone frano i have a phone from my friend who sold it to me. It comes from america. Im in australia. Can i unlock this phone for use here using a vodaphone or optus sim. I have tried to unlock but no luck . The error msg is invalid sim please help my phone is a LG :D
frano

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon May 04, 2020 5:12 pm

Hi frano. I'm TracFone Maria. Yes, we can unlock the device as long as it meets the set of requirements. For more information, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome