Invalid sim card message

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Invalid sim card message

Postby wendigowolf » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:05 pm

Good morning. I have an unlocked TRACFONE LG Smartphone (Stylo 5)
However I purchased a SIMCARD KIT from Dollar General today and activated the SIM CARD.
But when I followed the directions for MY PHONE. I get an SIM Not Privisioned MM #2 error every time I RESTART or TURN OFF my LG Stylo 5 PHONE.
Please help me out.

PS. I CANNOT TEXT CALL or anything with my LG STYLO 5 PHONE.

Thank You kindly,
Wendigo Wolf
wendigowolf

Postby Jude » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:27 pm

Hi wendigowolf. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby DruzZ » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:51 pm

Un cordial saludo
tengo un problema con cuatro samsung A01 SM-S111DL que aparentemente esta desbloqueados
pero al momento de insertar la tarjeta SIM dice Red Bloqueada Tarjeta SIM insertada
DruzZ

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:05 pm

Hola DruzZ. Soy TracFone - Maria. Lamentamos que haya tenido un problema con su tarjeta SIM. Permítanos recopilar información para que podamos ayudarlo mejor. Por favor revise su bandeja de entrada del Foro para ver si hay un mensaje Haga clic en "Mensajes nuevos" junto al Panel de control de usuario para ver la bandeja de entrada del Foro. Puede usar nuestro menú de autoservicio simplemente enviando un mensaje de texto con la palabra HELP al 611611. Gracias.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Frans00 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:37 pm

Hello. My name is Frans Guzman. I am writing to you to raise a situation with some phones that I bought from Venezuela for my children through Amazon on Dec 18, 2018.
By mistake I made a request for locked and prepaid phones Samsung J3 Orbit by Tracfone.
I tried to make a refund, however the stipulated time expired and I finally got the phones.
Since that date I have not been able to use them. That is why I ask you for the possibility of unlocking them. Below I send you information about them:

Model SM-S367VL

PHONE # 1
IMEI

PHONE # 2
IMEI

I hope you can help me. Thank you

Frans Guzman
Frans00

Postby Jude » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:26 pm

Hi Frans00. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused. Please be advised that we have edited your post containing your account information. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

-

Postby RTalgog » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:47 pm

I sometimes take my AT&T IPhone to Europe and take out the USAT&T Sim Card and put in a Temporary EuropeanSim Card from France for 2 weeks. My question is when I take outthe temporary Sim Card and put my AT&T Sim card back in, does the Temporary Sim Carditselfleave any data in my iPhone? Notwithstanding any new data I put in like contacts, notes, etc.DDawg
RTalgog

Postby TracFone - Mark » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:41 am

Hi RTalgog. My name is TracFone Mark and I will be addressing your question. Please be informed that you can only use our data service if you will insert back the original SIM card. You will not be able to use any remaining data from the SIM card that you inserted outside the United States. If you have other questions, please let us know by texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you for your inquiry.
TracFone - Mark

Postby Ladybugk » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:09 pm

Needing help with network unlock code phone keeps saying invalid sim
Ladybugk

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:35 pm

Hi Ladybugk. I'm TracFone Maria. Please be advised that we can request for the phone to be unlocked as long as you meet the requirements provided by our Unlocking Policy.

Here are the set of requirements:

These are some of the main criteria used to determine your device's eligibility for the Unlocking Program.
1. The device must have not been reported as stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
2. The device may have already been unlocked or device may have a pending unlock request (customer should call for resolution).
3. The device must have been activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months.
4. The device must have redeemed no fewer than 12 months of service.
5. The device must have active service or be within 60 days after service expired.

Please be advised that we have a $150 fee for customers who have not met the twelve months of service requirement provided by our Unlocking Policy. We will minus $12 for every paid active month per device (cards on reserve are not calculated as paid active) which will be automatically calculated by our system. You can visit our website using this link https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com/wps/portal/home/ to view our Unlocking Policy. Thank you.

Should you have further questions, you may check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome