Reactivation- SIM Card is in Invalid Status

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Reactivation- SIM Card is in Invalid Status

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:40 am

Hi Richard Holliday. I'm TracFone - Maria. Yes, we're here to help you. To further assist, we need to check your account first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby mickeyman1011 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:44 am

Hello, I'm having the same problem. When I try to activate my old phone, it won't take me past the step of entering my zip code when I say I want a new number.
mickeyman1011

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:21 am

Hi mickeyman1011. This is TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you are having a problem while trying to activate your phone. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Azjp1387 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:07 am

Hello,
I'm having a similar Issue instead I'm trying set up a new phone using WiFi and trying to seup it.but as I enter the SIM card number doesn't I work.
Azjp1387

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:34 pm

Hi Azjp1387. This is TracFone - Maria. We read your post and we're sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your SIM card. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby loanpopo » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:10 pm

I'm having a similar issue - I'm trying to reactivate a Samsung J3 Pro but I get the error message "The SIM card information you provided is invalid. Please review the information and try again." I've checked and rechecked the number and it is correct.
loanpopo

Postby loanpopo » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:15 pm

I have a similar issue - I'm trying to reactivate a Samsung J3 Pro but I get the error message "The SIM card information you provided is invalid. Please review the information and try again." I've checked and rechecked the number and it is correct. Please help!
loanpopo

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:14 pm

Hi loanpopo. This is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry to hear that you are having a problem while trying to reactivate your phone. We are here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Previous

Return to Welcome